The Business Plan Appendix
This section of the business plan holds all the information such as marketing materials, resumes & financial statements, etc. Throughout your business plan, you may have mentioned other important documents, they should be labelled as Appendix 1, Appendix 2, and so on. Do not include information you already referenced in your business plan. This appendix is for supporting materials, containing useful and important information that is necessary to your business idea.
The following us a list of documents that should be attached:
- Proof of Aboriginal ancestry
- Bank Statement
- Ownership agreements
- Organizational chart, job descriptions & resumes
- Detailed list of assets/investments, net worth, credit check, letters of reference
- Contracts, leases, letters of intent, business permits, licenses, etc.
- Environmental reports and permits
- Property appraisals, quotes, insurance coverage, etc.